Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our 1st christmas...!!

December 1st I took a pregnacy test!! but it came up negative :(  I took two more tests within the next two weeks.  All three tests came up negative. :(
It was about two weeks before the fall 2011 semester came to an end, I received a call from my dad, inviting Mauricio and I to spend Christmas in Texas.  Excited about the offer, I called my husband and asked if he was up to spend part of the Christmas break in Dallas, Texas. 

Two weeks later we were on a flight to Dallas.  This was Mauricio's first time visiting the Moon family.  After getting off the airplane my dad was there to pick us up.  The first night we were in town we went to my favorite salsa club, Glorias, http://www.gloriasrestaurants.com/index.php.  While we were out dancing I started feeling weak/dizzy/extra hungry. But I ignored it, drank my virgin mango margarita, and keep on dancing until 2 a.m.

A few days later we went and took a tour of The Dallas Cowboys stadium.  Thinking about food the whole time I was miserable, I always felt extra tired and weak.  It was weird, I would always talk about how much I wanted to move back to Dallas and live there, yet when I finally had the opportunity to go, I couldn't stop thinking about going back to Utah.
The last morning my dad took us to Smoothie Factory http://www.smoothiefactory.com/. I ordered a smoothie, after only two sips, I turned thinking I was going to throw up all over the floor.  fortunately, I didn't.  Yet, I couldn't eat anything that morning and so my dad took us to the airport. 

It was a 2 1/2 hour flight back to Utah, and I thought I was going to die! I was so-o hungry.  On the drive home we stop by the store to pick up a maternity test.  When we got back to our apartment that was the 1st thing I did!

I'm pregnant.....!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Keep the posts coming! I'd love to read about your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete